Development Internship at Ashoka UK
Ashoka UK is looking to recruit a dynamic individual to join our partnerships team for 3 months starting on 15 January 2014. The role will primarily involve fundraising research, programme development and partnership support.
Main Activities and Responsibilities
Support the UK Partnerships Manager by:
- Assisting with the development of key corporate partnerships (for example: reporting and event management)
- Building our pipeline of possible funding options by researching trusts, foundations and other potential corporate partners in the UK.
- Producing funding applications, corporate partnership and sponsorship presentation packages, and relevant materials.
- Supporting the Ashoka UK Visitors Programme (dealing with meeting logistics, booking venues, tracking visits and measuring impact).
- Upkeep and Administration of our Salesforce datatbase.
- Regular reporting to UK Partnerships Manager.
For a full job description, please click here.
Time Commitment: You must commit to working with Ashoka full time for a minimum of 3 months from the 15th of January 2014.
Volunteer position – expenses covered: Monthly Travel Card (London Zones 1 and 2) + lunch (up to £5/day for meals)
Location: 15 Old Ford Road, Bethnal Green, London E2 9PJ
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to Caroline Guyot firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday 8th December 2013. Interviews will be held on the week of the 16th December.
To find out more about opportunities with of our Global offices, complete the form below.