Nominate an Ashoka Fellow
Nominate a Fellow
Ashoka supports individuals with paradigm changing new ideas. Over the past 30 years, Ashoka has developed a thorough and internationally standardised selection process to find leading social entrepreneurs to join the Ashoka Fellowship.
Candidates must be able to give convincing answers to these questions:
- Is the idea new and scalable?
- Does this solution have the potential to affect systemic change at a national level?
- Is the person a social entrepreneur, with the necessary skills, dedication and ambition to develop their idea until it affects systemic social change?
- Is the person creative enough to overcome the barriers they will face?
- Is the person trustworthy?
We welcome nominations from any source, and candidates are welcome to nominate themselves. If you would like to make a nomination, please first read carefully the detailed five selection criteria and the selection process brochure to make sure the nominee fits our understanding of a leading social entrepreneur.
Please send your nominations to our Venture team at email@example.com.